LDPI, Inc. Lighting Industry Employment Opportunities
LDPI supports personal and professional development through a motivational company culture. We offer a multitude of benefits for full-time employees and are looking for an eager individual ready to take on a challenge!
LDPI INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Does this sound like you?
Winner, Problem Solver, Competitive, Creative and Innovative Thinker! Assertive, Energetic with a Passion for Sales! Have a powerful need to control the outcome! You are stuck in a job that does not value your talent nor your results! The position provides a path to greater opportunities at LDPI, Inc.
Click now to be considered: https://www.cultureindex.com/c/78A7E3
LDPI, Inc. (www.ldpi-inc.com), a recognized industry leader of specialized LED lighting fixtures and related products for Industrial and Hazardous location applications, is looking for a talented, enthusiastic INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE who enjoys building relationships and helping customers solve their lighting needs.
Under the supervision of the Sales Manager, this inside salesperson will work with existing and new customers to find out what their needs are, guide them to a solution and ensure a smooth sales process. This individual will work with the team to create new sales leads and promote and sell our existing products through our business to business channel partners. Ideal candidates will have a “customer first” attitude coupled with a passion to learn lighting technology and applications so that they can guide customers to a lighting solution.
How you will make an impact:
- Interact with internal/external customers via phone and email to provide product and technical support.
- Process and prepare quotations for our various distribution channels and assist with following up on open quotes.
- Exceptional problem solving skills (i.e. warranty, shipping/receiving, quality issues) with the capability of doing so in a professional, courteous and efficient manner.
- Open and willing to complete any other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bottom line, help win business!
- Associates Degree in Business Management or other related field desired.
- Work experience in similar positions considered a plus (Industrial Sales)
TO APPLY… Your path to success starts here! Cut and paste the following link into your browser and finish to completion: https://www.cultureindex.com/c/78A7E3
Package Benefits for Full-Time Employees
- On-site primary care medical clinic at a zero or reduced cost basis
- On-site physical therapy wellness services
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing/401K Retirement Plans
Balance Work and Life
- Paid Vacation Accrual
- Paid Personal/Sick Time Accrual
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Generous pay differential for second & weekend shifts
Interested applicants can apply online or send their resume by mail, email, or fax.
4404 Anderson Drive
Eau Claire, WI 54703
ATTN: Human Resources Department