LDPI, Inc. Lighting Industry Employment Opportunities
LDPI supports personal and professional development through a motivational company culture. We offer a multitude of benefits for full-time employees and are looking for an eager individual ready to take on a challenge!
SALES SUPPORT ASSISTANT
Job Summary: We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and reliable Sales Support Assistant to provide comprehensive and professional customer service support to our customers and staff. This position will work in cooperation with Accounting, Production, and Shipping functions to ensure that internal and external customer needs are being met and to ensure the customer is getting the best possible customer service. Providing accurate and timely customer support is a key function of this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with customers and sales team to give the customer the best possible customer service.
- Timely and accurate order entry.
- Own the process of all post sale customer facing communications including: order acknowledgements, shipment and tracking information.
- Handle customer complaints or concerns.
- Update the company database by inputting information from each call and keeping every customer field current.
- Interact with customer and staff by phone or email.
- Perform general administrative tasks, such as copying and filing.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional people skills with a passion for customer service and sales.
- Excellent communication skills to include verbal, written and listening skills.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Be computer literate and able to readily learn new software applications.
- Have above average interpersonal skills, i.e. the ability to effectively deal with customers and co-workers at all levels.
- Be a high energy, self-motivated team player.
- Ability to prioritize work effectively and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-directed individual with exceptional attention to detail skills.
Education and Experience Required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in customer service or an administrative role
- Excellent technical/computer skills
- Experience with ERP software would be helpful but not required
TO APPLY… Your path to success starts here! Cut and paste the following link into your browser and finish to completion: https://www.cultureindex.com/c/78A7E3
LDPI INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Does this sound like you?
Winner, Problem Solver, Competitive, Creative and Innovative Thinker! Assertive, Energetic with a Passion for Sales! Have a powerful need to control the outcome! You are stuck in a job that does not value your talent nor your results! The position provides a path to greater opportunities at LDPI, Inc.
Click now to be considered: https://www.cultureindex.com/c/78A7E3
LDPI, Inc. (www.ldpi-inc.com), a recognized industry leader of specialized LED lighting fixtures and related products for Industrial and Hazardous location applications, is looking for a talented, enthusiastic INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE who enjoys building relationships and helping customers solve their lighting needs.
Under the supervision of the Sales Manager, this inside salesperson will work with existing and new customers to find out what their needs are, guide them to a solution and ensure a smooth sales process. This individual will work with the team to create new sales leads and promote and sell our existing products through our business to business channel partners. Ideal candidates will have a “customer first” attitude coupled with a passion to learn lighting technology and applications so that they can guide customers to a lighting solution.
How you will make an impact:
- Interact with internal/external customers via phone and email to provide product and technical support.
- Process and prepare quotations for our various distribution channels and assist with following up on open quotes.
- Exceptional problem solving skills (i.e. warranty, shipping/receiving, quality issues) with the capability of doing so in a professional, courteous and efficient manner.
- Open and willing to complete any other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bottom line, help win business!
- Associates Degree in Business Management or other related field desired.
- Work experience in similar positions considered a plus (Industrial Sale
Package Benefits for Full-Time Employees
- On-site primary care medical clinic at a zero or reduced cost basis
- On-site physical therapy wellness services
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing/401K Retirement Plans
Balance Work and Life
- Paid Vacation Accrual
- Paid Personal/Sick Time Accrual
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Generous pay differential for second & weekend shifts
Interested applicants can apply online or send their resume by mail, email, or fax.
4404 Anderson Drive
Eau Claire, WI 54703
ATTN: Human Resources Department